Vulcan anti-limescale systems for agriculture
Benefits of Vulcan de-scaler for Agriculture
- Reduction of scale in pipes, sprinklers and filters
- Promoting healthier and greener turf
- No need of salt or aggressive chemicals
- Less time and effort spent on cleaning
- Fruits and vegetables keep their natural taste
- Minimising the need for fertilizers and pesticides
- Cleaner sprinkler nozzles for garden irrigation
- Food and beverages keep their natural taste
- Reduction of existing scale in the piping system
- Installation without cutting the pipe
- From 1⁄2″ up to 20″ pipe diameter
- Works on all pipe materials – iron, copper, plastic, stainless steel, PVC, compound pipes, PE-X, etc.
- 100% maintenance-free
- Eco-friendly solution without salt or chemicals
- Prolongs life of machinery and equipment
- Important minerals remain in the water
- Long life – fully cast in acrylic
- 10 year international warranty
Savings for Agriculture
Typical annual savings £,000*
Money savings: The use of the eco-friendly Vulcan water treatment saves you time and money from day one of the installation. It is a solid purchase for your operation with a quick return on investment.
- Monthly savings in large buildings
- Pipes and appliances stay cleaner
- More efficiency of heating systems
- Minimized cleaning costs
- Less repairs of equipment
- No more maintenance or salt purchases for water softeners
- The monthly savings can amount up to 15-20% on your current costs
Increase the efficiency of your heating system
When water is heated in a water heater or with a tank-less water heater, shard water always leads to deposits on the heating elements. This layer inevitably causes a great reduction in the capability of the heat to transfer.
A scale deposit of only 2mm (~0.078 inches) can lead to an energy loss of more than 15%. The increase in heating time leads to a tremendous rise in your power consumption.
ROI approximately 12 months
These factors quickly multiply and add up to a considerable cost saving potential.
*The actual savings may vary due to the exact degree of water hardness and your lifestyle
Suitable for Agricultural applications
Vulcan provides fresh water With Vulcan, it is easier for plants to absorb the water. Vulcan is not only effective in the case of irrigation, but also in providing fresh water to lifestock and poultry. In these applications, the clearing of nozzles and general maintenance of your water-related equipment will be required at much longer intervals. Bacteria will neither have a host environment to thrive in nor will not be able to accumulate and negatively affect plants and livestock.
Vulcan – The Alternative to Water Softeners Managing a large building demands constant observation of all technical equipment, sanitary stations, outdoor areas, etc. Vulcan helps to improve manageability, sustainability and protability in many areas. Vulcan ensures all appliances which come in contact with water will obtain their maximum life expectancy as well as signi cantly reducing their maintenance requirements.
The Solution to Scale and Rust Vulcan carefully dissolves already existing deposits in the piping system. The scale build-up process is reversed and the pipes gradually become clean again. This take-out process will not block up your pipes or drain because the treated crystals are microscopic in size and wash away in the water. Stops scaling in pipes and appliances Gently sanitizes the piping system Protects against rust damage and perforation.
Daily Savings Running costs for Machinery Vulcan improves the performance and efficiency of many machines that operate with water. The use of Vulcan saves you time and money from day one of the installation.Scaling inside the machine is minimised.
- If additives are used they are often more effective and last longer.
- The machine can run longer before it needs to be serviced again. Often cleaning of the parts is much easier.
- Less repairs and less need to replace individual parts
- Tanks that carry water or other liquids need less maintenance and cleaning thereof. Most of the time it is much easier and faster. This reduced service time results in fewer production breaks.
- Less biofilm and bacterial growth allows a reduction of control measures and chemicals to combat this.
- Cooling towers
- Higher cycles of scale concentration which minimizes water
- Less clogging and therefore fewer malfunctions
- Less maintenance service needed per year
- Easier cleaning of the tank
- Less toxic bleed water with minimized bacterial growth
- Cooling Towers Machinery
- Solar water heating
- Less scale build-up in the system – distributor tubes, heat exchangers, vacuum tubes, etc.
- Less maintenance service per year
- Less repairs of individual parts
- No more need to circulate acids
- Solar Application Machinery
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration (RO)
- Filter membranes last longer
- Leftover water less aggressive
Buy/Rent a Vulcan system*
CWT offers a unique facility for commercial customers to rent Vulcan systems
- Small initial payment
- Fixed term rental
- monthly DD payments
- Tax benefits
- Improve cash flow
Some of our Key Customers worldwide
Commercial and industrial descaler
10 year international warranty, approximate lifespan - 30 years
Made in Germany
CWT has been producing Vulcan systems in Germany since 1948.
Today it is a global brand available in over 70 countries
Vulcan Quality Certifications
Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) is an international institution for safety and quality based in Illinois, USA. The UL-mark signifies that UL has evaluated and tested the electronics within the product to ensure that it fulfils strict guidelines for safety. All switching power adaptors for Vulcan comply with international standards and meet these safety requirements.
The CE mark indicates that a product meets German and EU consumer safety, health and environmental regulations. “CWT hereby declares that this product is operating in accordance with the following EU guidelines: 73/23/EG; 89/336/EG, which are certified by the CE-mark. The equipment corresponds to the requirements of the German Industrial Safety ACT and European low-voltage guidelines.”
The German TÜV/GS
The TÜV is an independent German institute that determines product reliability and safety. The TÜV/GS mark indicates that a product has passed tests, follows the TÜV/GS’s strict guidelines and is certified for safety in accordance with the “German Equipment Safety Law.” The GS mark includes regular factory inspections and certifies system quality in the production process.
Certificate of Origin: Germany
The CO (Certificate of Origin) officially indicates the country in which goods originate. In Germany, this certificate is issued by the German Chamber of Commerce (IHK). It indicates German origin after a comprehensive investigation as to the origin of each of the product’s individual parts and the production site in Germany.