Vulcan for farming, agriculture & horticulture
Benefits of Vulcan de-scaler for Farming
- Reduction of scale in pipes, sprinklers and filters
- Promoting healthier and greener turf
- No need of salt or aggressive chemicals
- Less time and effort spent on cleaning
- Fruits and vegetables keep their natural taste
- Minimising the need for fertilizers and pesticides
- Cleaner sprinkler nozzles for garden irrigation
- Food and beverages keep their natural taste
- Reduction of existing scale in the piping system
- Installation without cutting the pipe
- From 1⁄2″ up to 20″ pipe diameter
- Works on all pipe materials – iron, copper, plastic, stainless steel, PVC, compound pipes, PE-X, etc.
- 100% maintenance-free
- Eco-friendly solution without salt or chemicals
- Prolongs life of machinery and equipment
- Important minerals remain in the water
- Long life – fully cast in acrylic
- 10 year international warranty
Savings for Farms
Typical annual savings £,000*
Money savings: The use of the eco-friendly Vulcan water treatment saves you time and money from day one of the installation. It is a solid purchase for your operation with a quick return on investment.
- Monthly savings in large buildings
- Pipes and appliances stay cleaner
- More efficiency of heating systems
- Minimized cleaning costs
- Less repairs of equipment
- No more maintenance or salt purchases for water softeners
- The monthly savings can amount up to 15-20% on your current costs
Increase the efficiency of your heating system
When water is heated in a water heater or with a tank-less water heater, shard water always leads to deposits on the heating elements. This layer inevitably causes a great reduction in the capability of the heat to transfer.
A scale deposit of only 2mm (~0.078 inches) can lead to an energy loss of more than 15%. The increase in heating time leads to a tremendous rise in your power consumption.
ROI approximately 12 months
The analysis of the cost saving potential for your farms includes factors such as:
- Improved effectiveness of refrigeration equipment
- Maximizes life of appliances and equipment
- Cleaner drinking cones and cooling panels
- Increased performance of water heaters
- Decrease of bacteria and algae levels
- Decrease of infections and illnesses
- Daily use of water etc.
These factors quickly multiply and add up to a considerable cost saving potential. Please contact your local distributor for a thorough cost analysis.
*The actual savings may vary due to the exact degree of water hardness and your usage
Suitable for Farming applications
The Solution to Scale and Rust Vulcan carefully dissolves already existing deposits in the piping system. The scale build-up process is reversed and the pipes gradually become clean again. This take-out process will not block up your pipes or drain because the treated crystals are microscopic in size and wash away in the water. Stops scaling in pipes and appliances Gently sanitizes the piping system Protects against rust damage and perforation
Daily Savings Running costs for Machinery Vulcan improves the performance and efficiency of many machines that operate with water. The use of Vulcan saves you time and money from day one of the installation.
Machinery and appliances have six typical money saving areas
- Scaling inside the machine is minimised.
- If additives are used they are often more effective and last longer.
- The machine can run longer before it needs to be serviced again. Often cleaning of the parts is much easier.
- Less repairs and less need to replace individual parts
- Tanks that carry water or other liquids need less maintenance and cleaning thereof. Most of the time it is much easier and faster. This reduced service time results in fewer production breaks.
- Less biofilm and bacterial growth allows a reduction of control measures and chemicals to combat this.
- Higher cycles of scale concentration which minimizes water
- Less clogging and therefore fewer malfunctions
- Less maintenance service needed per year
- Easier cleaning of the tank
- Less toxic bleed water with minimized bacterial growth
- Cooling Towers Machinery
Solar water heating
- Less scale build-up in the system – distributor tubes, heat exchangers, vacuum tubes, etc.
- Less maintenance service per year
- Less repairs of individual parts
- No more need to circulate acids
- Solar Application Machinery
Reverse Osmosis Filtration (RO)
- Filter membranes last longer
- Leftover water less aggressive