Vulcan for supermarkets and warehousing
Benefits of Vulcan de-scaler for Supermarkets
- Machinery and equipment perform more reliably: cooling towers heating systems etc.
- Less time and effort n maintenance in building and facilities
- Faster cleaning of kitchens and bathrooms
- Filters, shower heads and sinks stay cleaner
- Considerable savings on cleaning agents
- Cleaner sprinkler nozzles for misters
- Prolonging the life of water based production equipment
- Descaling the whole water system
- Saving time on maintenance and cleaning
- Increasing the efficiency of hot water systems
- Removing the need for descaling chemicals and salts
- Preventing new scale deposits from forming
Savings for Supermarkets
Typical annual savings £,000*
Money savings: The use of the eco-friendly Vulcan water treatment saves you time and money from day one of the installation. It is a solid purchase for your operation with a quick return on investment.
- Monthly savings in large buildings
- Pipes and appliances stay cleaner
- More efficiency of heating systems
- Minimized cleaning costs
- Less repairs of equipment
- No more maintenance or salt purchases for water softeners
- The monthly savings can amount up to 15-20% on your current costs
Increase the efficiency of your heating system
When water is heated in a water heater or with a tank-less water heater, shard water always leads to deposits on the heating elements. This layer inevitably causes a great reduction in the capability of the heat to transfer.
A scale deposit of only 2mm (~0.078 inches) can lead to an energy loss of more than 15%. The increase in heating time leads to a tremendous rise in your power consumption.
ROI approximately 12 months
The analysis of the cost saving potential for your supermarkets includes factors such as:
- Number of bathrooms/toilets
- Number of restaurant kitchens – and size of them
- Type and dimensions of the heating system
- Number of cooling towers and dimensions
- Garden area that needs irrigation
- Sprays and misters
- Daily use of water etc.
These factors quickly multiply and add up to a considerable cost saving potential.
*The actual savings may vary due to the exact degree of water hardness and your lifestyle
Suitable for Supermarket applications
Vulcan – The Alternative to Water Softeners Managing a large building demands constant observation of all technical equipment, sanitary stations, outdoor areas, etc. Vulcan helps to improve manageability, sustainability and protability in many areas. Vulcan ensures all appliances which come in contact with water will obtain their maximum life expectancy as well as signi cantly reducing their maintenance requirements.
Daily Savings Running costs for Machinery Vulcan improves the performance and efficiency of many machines that operate with water. The use of Vulcan saves you time and money from day one of the installation.
Machinery and appliances have six typical money saving areas
- Scaling inside the machine is minimised.
- If additives are used they are often more effective and last longer.
- The machine can run longer before it needs to be serviced again. Often cleaning of the parts is much easier.
- Less repairs and less need to replace individual parts
- Tanks that carry water or other liquids need less maintenance and cleaning thereof. Most of the time it is much easier and faster. This reduced service time results in fewer production breaks.
- Less biofilm and bacterial growth allows a reduction of control measures and chemicals to combat this.
- Higher cycles of scale concentration which minimizes water
- Less clogging and therefore fewer malfunctions
- Less maintenance service needed per year
- Easier cleaning of the tank
- Less toxic bleed water with minimized bacterial growth
- Cooling Towers Machinery
Solar water heating
- Less scale build-up in the system – distributor tubes, heat exchangers, vacuum tubes, etc.
- Less maintenance service per year
- Less repairs of individual parts
- No more need to circulate acids
- Solar Application Machinery
Reverse Osmosis Filtration (RO)
- Filter membranes last longer
- Leftover water less aggressive