Vulcan – The alternative to water softeners The hospitality industry goes through a large quantity of water on a daily basis. Restaurants need water for food preparation, such as drinking water and in the kitchen. Furthermore, laundry service, swimming pools, heating or cooling tower operations are just a few examples how hotels utilise water.
Restaurant kitchens often have problems with scale deposits, bacterial growth or unpleasant odors. Several studies explain the bene ts of Vulcan in applications such as ice machines, grease traps and kitchen equipment. Pictures a/b show the results in a grease trap before and after treatment. As Vulcan works without chemicals or salt, the natural taste of water is preserved. Vulcan reduces the amount of scale deposits. It offers you a permanent solution without ongoing costs, repairs or replacements.
- Longer life and improved performance of appliances
- Reduction in cleaning time and labour costs
- Reduction in heating costs
- Fewer maintenance visits required on water heaters, washing machines etc.
- Savings on soap and cleaning agents
- Softer towels and bed linen
- Longer life span of all appliances and pipes (washing machines, dishwashers, coffee machines, water heaters, etc.).
- Fewer maintenance visits required on water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, etc.
- Savings on shampoo, soap or expensive skin care products.
- Savings of up to 50% on laundry detergent.
- No need of de-scaling of water heater every two years by a specialist.
- Reduction in cleaning time and labour costs.
- Savings on softeners for your washing machine.
- Minimal use of salt/soap for your dishwasher.
- Savings on aggressive cleaning agents.
- Hotels and Resorts
- Restaurants and Kitchens
- Wellness Centres
- Swimming Pools
- Food Processing
- Golf Courses
- Camping Grounds
- Sport Facilities